Most bloggers have heard or received the Liebster award, unless you are a newbie, like me. Then you have to google, figure out how everything works and give a thumbs up to the wonderful blogger who nominated me.
Instead of giving an Oscar worthy public monologue I will rather give a big shout-out to Brand New Mom who kindly nominated me. This is the first blogging award I’ve been nominated for and I’m feeling honoured that I made the list.
Here’s how it works:
1. Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
2. Post the award image on your blog. Google them and find one that you like.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
4. Give eleven random facts about yourself
5. Nominated 11 blogs, with less than 200 followers, to receive the award.
6. Let the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.
7. Give them eleven questions to answer.
My answers to the questions asked:
1. How was you day?
Pretty hectic. We are packing for the holidays and with 5 kids to organise it can get crazy around here. Almost exactly the same as a normal day around here.
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
This change almost daily, at the moment it’s all the new friends I’m making.
3. What is the least favourite thing about blogging?
I find it very difficult to have enough time to do everything. I wake up at night with the most wonderful ideas but do not seem to have time to execute all of them.
4. What keeps you motivated?
The fact that I have a wonderful support system helps a lot. I call them my cheerleaders and without them my life would be difficult if not impossible.
5. Describe your personal paradise.
Any morning where everyone just leaves me to wake up on my own. If I could have a butler bring me coffee and chocolates in bed while I read a book without any interruptions…. that would feel like paradise to me.
6. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
A cheetah. In Native American symbology, the cheetah represents swiftness, insight and focus.
7. What is your dream job?
Working from home, writing and being creative on photoshop.
8. What’s your favourite thing about you?
I’m relatively sure that I’m not boring.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Lightning speed. Just think of everything you could get done.
10. Are you getting tired of these questions yet?
11. Share one thing that makes you obnoxiously happy.
My family. Sometimes being with them and sometimes having a break from them.
Eleven random facts about myself:
1. I’m a good sabre fencer.
2. I like being on time for everything, not being on time makes me feel out of control.
3. I am in love with trees.
4. And books and stories.
5. I am a quilter.
6. I love the smell of rain.
7. I can chat to anyone, but in huge groups I would rather be quiet and listen.
8. I’m a good listener.
9. I can read really, really fast.
10. I drink way to much coffee.
11. I collect fairies.
Eleven Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you were writing a book about your life, where would you begin the story?
2. What made you decide to start a blog?
3. Coffee or tea and why?
4. How has technology change your world?
5. What is the strangest present you have ever received?
6. Share your favourite quote.
7. Do your family and friends follow your blog?
8. What goal do you have for your blog for 2015.
9. What is your special talent?
10. Do you have siblings and how many?
11. What would be the first thing you would definitely put on your bucket list?
My eleven nominees for the Liebster Award are:
7. Lisa’s Life
10. His Moma
As Brand New Mom would say: ‘I hope you can all laugh along with me… and I look forward to breaking a few rules and having fun with you.’
If you enjoyed this post you might enjoy reading: 10 Things